Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wellness Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

Remember those Hump Day commercials with the camel? They were so terrible that I can’t even recall what they were advertising.

My husband found them hilarious, so every Wednesday he’d wake up and say, “What day is it?” And then, whether or not I’d answer, he’d say, loudly and with great enthusiasm, “Hump DAYYYY!”

Every. Single. Wednesday.
Sometimes more than once.
FOR MONTHS.

He’s lucky I find him adorable because that joke went on waaay too long.

Anyway, all of this is to say that it is, in fact, Wednesday. What does that mean here at Vegan in VA? It means it’s time for Wellness Wednesday!

My plan for Wellness Wednesday is to dedicate the post for the day to something that contributes to our wellness. Sometimes this will be a home remedy, an exercise or meditation tip, or information about the health benefits of a vegan diet while other times it will be an inspirational quote and photo. A beautiful image and some encouraging words can do wonders for our well-being, so some days I’m going to keep it simple and stick with just that.

I’m going to kick off Wellness Wednesdays with a phrase that I have been telling myself a lot over the past year or so:

she believed she could so she did


What’s your latest favorite motivational or inspirational phrase? Share it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment